So I saw a post that This Panda Travels posted up today (read here: This Panda Travels) and thought I’d do my version!
Get To Know Me..
- Are you named after anyone? I don’t think I am, I don’t know many Katrina’s!!
- Favourite Smells? I love the smell of Cinnamon. Beautiful scented candles. Forest walks and smells of trees in the air.
- Summer or Winter? Definately Winter, I love being all cosy, wrapped up and cosy nights in and the smells that Winter produces. The scenery/landscape changes so much in Winter and there is something beautiful about it.
- What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home? The Maldives. We went there for our honeymoon – gorgeous!
- Do you have any talents? I’m just starting to learn knitting (did when I was young) again, not sure if that’s a talent though!
- What are your hobbies? I love to take photographs, especially sport events. I enjoy raising money for charity and worthy causes. I love to watch my local ladies rugby team play their matches, perhaps I might have played pre-back problems!!
- Do you have any pets? Yes I have a fish called Bubbles, and 2 Bengal cats called Fergie and Jessie. And an English Springer Spaniel called Bubba.
- Favourite place you’ve visited so far? I’d obviously have to say the Maldives it was such a special holiday and one to remember, but also Paris where I went to for my 30th birthday this year.
- Dream Holiday? Canada and Alaska.
- Next Destination? Nothing planned as yet, depends on funds I guess!
Fancy writing your own “Get to know me” post? Go ahead and copy the questions and tag me in your answers!